Learning Advisors provide a free service to assist all students to develop the skills they need to be successful in their course.
Learning Advisors can work with you on:
· Writing and planning for reports, essays and other assessments
· Understanding assessment requirements and course work
· English language
· Research and referencing
· Time and study management
· Numeracy, maths and finance
· Online learning and computer skills
Learning Advisors are available to work with students in the Library in our drop-in room (no appointment necessary).
Monday to Friday: 12.30-4.00pm
You can email Learning Advisors with questions, to get feedback or to make a phone or Zoom appointment.
Make an appointment using our online booking system
For more information see myWAI >Services>Learning Advisors
Contact Learning Advisors:
P: (03) 9606 2574
(03) 9606 2426