The student network can be accessed from 100 PCs in the LRC.
Windows PCs have the following software as standard:
- LRC homepage and catalogue
- Windows 7 (Internet Explorer 10)
- MS Office 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, InfoPath)
- Windows Live Movie Maker
- Windows Live Photo gallery
- MYOB 19
- Adobe Reader 10
- SummitPro v 9.86
- Endnote X7 (for Higher Education students only)
To access the student network you need to login as follows:
Password = your network password e.g. 050ME981
Note: The username on your student ID card may consist of numbers only, or it may include the first three letters of your family name together with 8 numbers.
|Not able to access the student network|
Refer to your Learning Resource Centre (library) service desk:
All computers automatically shutdown 5 minutes before closing time and printers are switched off 15 minutes beforehand.
More information regarding all logins can be found in the 'Student computers and logins' guide, the current LRC Student Handbook or ask LRC staff for assistance