Renewing your items
All items can be renewed unless they are either
- you have reached your renewal limit
- requested by someone else
- in high demand
You can renew items in several ways:
- Via out chat service on the library’s home page and please include your name and student number
- In person- Just bring your student or staff card to the inquiry desk
- Via phone: Ring us on (03) 9606 2237 during opening hours
- Online for students via My Account link (For your PIN and instructions, please contact the library service desk)
Reserving your items
If you wish to borrow an item which is currently out on loan, you are able to reserve the item by placing a hold. When it is available, you will be notified by your student email to collect the item, which will be held for three days at the library.
To place a hold, log into your personal Library account, search the item on the catalogue and select hold.
Click on the My Account link to place your hold online
Enter your login details and click on the Log In button.
Returning your items
Items can be returned in two places:
- During opening times, in the Library, via the return chute to the right of the entrance near the inquiry desk
- After hours, via the outside return chute on the ground floor next to the elevator in Building B