If the item(s) is considered lost/stolen, a borrower is required to:
- Inform the library as soon as the borrowed item(s) are believed to be lost/stolen. We may require the borrower to supply supporting documentation, e.g. a copy of the police report, statutory declaration
- Complete this form to advise the library about your item(s) that cannot be returned.
- Pay for the following:
- The replacement cost of the item(s)
- $12.00 administration fee.
- In some circumstances, the library will accept a replacement copy. You will need to see the Library Team Leader to arrange this.
- In some genuine extenuating circumstances, let library staff know, and they will strive to assist in any way possible
You can avoid library sanction by:
Checking your Angliss email for a notification from the Library advising of the due date/s for items, and/or overdue items.
If you disagree with the library sanction:
Talk to a staff member at the Library service desk. We will consider all legitimate concerns about your library sanction; however we will NOT accept the following reasons: