William Angliss Staff and students can borrow material from another university or TAFE library as part of the CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Program.
What do I need to do?
You must first register in the Reciprocal Borrowing Program by:
- Registering at any CAVAL participating university or TAFE library when you go there or
- Seeing staff at the Library Service Desk for a CAVAL Card.
To enrol at another library, you need to:
- Present to that library with proof of your current enrolment: Staff/student photo ID card and proof of your contact details.
- Demonstrate your ability to log into your institution's student portal.
You may borrow from any participating university or TAFE library.
Your CAVAL membership
- CAVAL registration is FREE
- The membership expiry date is 28th February, the year following the card's issue, regardless of when you join throughout the year.
For example: CAVAL card registered 20/01/2023 - Expiry date would be 28th February 2024
- You can renew membership at the discretion of the host library.
Returning, Overdues and fines
You must return items to the library you borrowed from and comply with the lending policies, including fines of the host library(ies)
If you incur fines and are suspended by the host library, those fines and any penalties will apply to the WAI Library.
For further information about CAVAL, click here